Male Seminary Recreation Center
1501 Graham Avenue | Phone: (918) 453-5496 or Fax (918) 458-4466
Hours of Operation:
- Mon-Thur 5:30am-9pm
- Friday 5:30am-7pm
- Sat & Sun 8am -5pm
Child Watch Hours of Operation:
- Mon-Fri Morning 8am-1pm
- Mon-Thurs Evening 4pm-9pm
- Friday Evening 4pm-7pm
- Free of Charge – Cherokee Citizen (Including immediate family members)
- Free of Charge – Cherokee Nation Employees (Including immediate family members)
- $20.00/month – Non-Citizen Community Member’s Individual
- $30.00/month – Non-Citizen Community Member’s Family
- Nationally Certified Personal Trainers (on duty – Monday – Friday: 5:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.)Trainers can assess individual needs for physical activity, nutrition, and health promotion and develop personalized plans for effective physical activity and health promotion programs. Individuals may schedule appointments with personal trainers for both assessment and personal training needs. When trainers are not working with clients, they will be available on the floor of both the strength and cardio rooms for assistance.
- Variety of cardiovascular training equipment (treadmills, elliptical trainers, and stationary bikes) and strength training equipment with assistance on appropriate usage by center staff.
- Specialty physical activity classes including boot camp, yoga, aerobics, and core training. Other specialty classes may be offered based on request and availability.
- On-site child care.
- Recreation leagues for both adults and children including basketball, softball, volleyball, and flag football.